Check out who’s in the lead on our Facebook Page!
Crescent Girls’ School is one of the top 6 finalists in the Secondary Category for the National Infocomm Club Awards 2011!
Recommend this project for the Students Choice Award by either sharing it on Twitter or Facebook (click on the buttons above) before 10th November, 10am. Find out who are the winners at the Youth Infocomm Day (YID) 2011 on 11 November. Join us for a day of fun and entertainment at YID 2011 – see you there!
Crescent Girls’ School
Project Name: The adventure of Cyberon
Nature of Project: Game
Synopsis: In the game, the player takes on the role of a cyber wellness ambassador “Cyberon”. A potentially harmful virus has created problems thus causing destructive online behaviour in Internet users. The player is supposed to go through different stages to fight the virus and save victims and at the same time, gain important cyber wellness knowledge from the game. Through the interactive and engaging game, the team hopes to achieve the following objectives:
- Relay the 4 messages of good cyber wellness practices
- Safeguard your personal data;
- Address internet addiction;
- Fend against virus attacks; and
- Engage help to resolve cyber bullying issues
- Create a SAFE cyber environment by reinforcing the correct cyber wellness practices
3. Instil good cyber wellness practice in young netizens
Ashley Koh Shu Hui (Leader)
Oh Si Hui
Lee Yan Hwa
Sha-Naz Farveen Bte Mohamed I
Nikole Tay QiWei