School of Digital Media & Infocomm Technology
Established in 1980, the School of Digital Media and Infocomm Technology (DMIT) has played a pivotal role in providing digital media and infocomm training. The school offers students the opportunity to get into an exciting and rewarding career in digital media and infocomm technology. DMIT graduates are gainfully employed in any industry as skilled Information Technology (IT), Info-Communications Technology (ICT) or Digital Media professionals.
The School's curriculum is consistently updated to keep abreast with the latest industry advancements and to meet the demands of the local and overseas IT and Digital Media industries. This provides its students with diverse learning opportunities and enables them to develop themselves to their fullest potential.
- Diploma in Business Information Technology
- Diploma in Digital Animation
- Diploma in Digital Media
- Diploma in Infocomm Security Management
- Diploma in Music & Audio Technology
- Diploma in Visual Effects and Motion Graphics
- Diploma in Financial Informatics (with School of Business, Singapore Polytechnic)
School of Media and Info-Communications Technology
500 Dover Road, Singapore 139651
Tel: (65) 6772 1900
Fax: (65) 6779 7912